Every week I send out a blog about the things I find interesting and valuable about no dig gardening – composting, sowing seeds, planting straight to your inbox.
There’s no spam, it’s free and you can unsubscribe whenever you want.
- 3 of the the best vegetables for early sowing in late Winter and early Spring
- How to create a no dig allotment in 6 steps
- The secret of creating the best compost with dalek bins
- How to plant garlic seeds the easy way
- The most productive February allotment jobs
- How to make a mini greenhouse for winter sowing
- Getting rid of clay soil with Mooli radish
- Planting Plan